Please read before placing order:
- All orders are shipped on Mondays via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Orders to be shipped on Monday must be placed by 5 p.m. Saturday (orders placed after 5 p.m. Saturday may not be shipped until the following week.)
- Shipping in the continental US only.
- Check your temperature forecast for the week of expected shipment. If your temperature is expected to be 90 degrees or higher, please select "HOLD AT POST OFFICE FOR PICK UP".
- We guarantee live worms upon delivery. Any issues must be reported immediately (within one hour) of postal delivery per USPS tracking report. Worms left on front porch in the beating sun or freezing cold will not qualify for replacements. Please provide a photo of damaged or dead worms.